Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Eternal Robotics Private Limited ("Company", "we", "us", "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected] or using the contact information set out under section 13 of this notice.
When you use our mobile application or website, as the case may be (the "App") and more generally, use any of our services (the "Services", which include the App), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what personal information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other notice or fair processing notice we may provide on other occasions when collecting or processing personal information about you. This privacy notice is supplementary to such other notices and does not override them. This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services, as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
The Company will be the controller of the personal information provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in relation to the provision of our Services.Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the personal information that we collect.
Information automatically collected2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our App.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the App. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our App and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our App, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. Please refer to Section 4 for more information on this use.
The information we collect through cookies and similar technologies includes:
▪ Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our App and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity in the App (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called 'crash dumps') and hardware settings).
▪ Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the App. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
▪ Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the App. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
Other information collected through our App and Services
In Short: We collect information regarding your basic personal information, geo-location, mobile device, push notifications, when you use our App.
If you use our Services, we collect different types of personal information, depending on your use. Such types of personal information may include the following:
▪ Identity Data. This includes first name, last name, address, username or similar identifier of customers or customers’ representatives.
▪ Accessibility Data. This includes your settings with respect to the receipt of marketing material from the Company or its partners.
▪ Contact Data. This includes delivery address, location, billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
▪ Financial Data. This includes payment card and bank account details, payment history.
▪ Profile Data. This includes login details, transaction history details, preferences and survey results.
▪ Purchase History Data. This includes details of purchased services and products.
▪ Usage Data. This includes information about how you use our App, products and services, how you use your devices to access our App and what actions you take, including the screens you visit and searches you make, the times, frequencies and duration of any visits or activities, including people or accounts you interact with.
▪ Other Content Provided. This includes content, communications and other information provided through the use of our Services, including when registering, creating or sharing content, or communicating with others through our Services.
If you use our App, we also collect the following information:
▪ Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our App, to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so through your device's settings.
▪ Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our App, we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID and information about the features of our App you accessed. We may request access or permission to use certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, camera, contacts, microphone, sensors, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so through your device's settings.
▪ Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off through your device's settings.
Our collection of personal information may be legally or contractually required for the provision of our Services. Where you refuse to provide personal information, we may have to cancel a product or service provided to you but we will notify you if this is the case at the time and prior to doing so.
In Short: We process your personal information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you or to enter a contract with you, to comply with our legal obligations, and/or subject to obtaining your consent.
We use personal information collected via our App for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order toenter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
▪ To facilitate account creation and login process and authenticate user. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of the contract. We also use your personal information to verify your account and determine when you are logged in to enhance your user experience.
▪ To enhance user experience. When you use our services, we may use automated technologies to identify your browser and provide an easier user experience. We accomplish this by helping you log in faster and stay logged in as you open multiple pages or access our services through various devices.
▪ To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our App that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us using the information set out under Section 13 and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
▪ Request feedback. We may use your personal information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our App.
▪ To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your personal information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
▪ To manage user accounts. We may use your personal information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
▪ To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or otherwise relating to your use of our Services and performance of contractual obligations.
▪ To send marketing material to you. We may use your personal information to send you marketing material including with respect to our or our affiliates’ product, services and new feature information. Please refer to Section 9 should you wish to opt-out from receiving marketing material.
▪ To undertake analysis and research. We may use the data to conduct analyses and research relating to the provision of our Services.
▪ To protect our Services. We may use your personal information (including your communications) as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention and to prevent or investigate other legal or contractual violations).
▪ To provide customer support. We may use the data (including your communications) to investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and issues with the Services (e.g. bugs).
▪ To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
▪ To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
▪ For other business purposes. We may use your personal information for other business purposes, such as identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
If we need to use your personal information for a purpose unrelated to the above, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may share your personal information on the following legal basis:
▪ Consent: We may share your personal information if you have given us specific consent.
▪ Legitimate Interests: We may share your personal information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
▪ Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may share your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
▪ Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) enforce our agreements with you; (2) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (3) protect the security or integrity of the Services; (4) exercise or protect the rights and safety of our users, personnel, or others; and/or (5) fulfil any requirements we may have under our insurance or other agreements.
▪ Vital Interests: We may disclose your personal information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
▪ Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
▪ Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company, sister companies and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
▪ Business Partners. We may share your personal information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
▪ Outsourcing services. We may outsource certain of our services, e.g. marketing and development, audit, maintenance, and payments. We will ensure that any entity to which our services are outsourced have access to your personal information only to the extent reasonably necessary to perform the tasks on our behalf and are contractually prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purposes or in contravention of this notice.
Our Services may include links to third-party websites, plug ins and applications. Selecting those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect and/or share data about you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those third parties and are not responsible for their processing of your data and privacy arrangements.
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your personal information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Mumbai. If you are accessing our App from outside India, please be aware that your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our servers and facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in other countries. Certain jurisdictions where we process your personal information or in which recipients of your personal information are located may have laws less protective than those of your own country.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
In Short: We keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements) or recommended by our legal, accounting or tax advisors.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In some cases, we may retain certain information in a depersonalized or aggregated form, in this case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you. For the avoidance of doubt, such retained data is not considered personal information.
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your personal information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our App is at your own risk. You should only access the App within a secure environment. Where legally required to do so, we will notify you and any applicable regulator of any suspected or actual breach of personal information.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect personal information from or market to children under 18 years of age.9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
We do not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the App, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the App. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at using the contact details set out under Section 13.
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. You may also have specific legal rights with respect to our use of your personal information as further set out under Section 14.10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
If you are resident in the European Union (EU) and believe we are in breach of any of your rights with respect to your personal information, you have the right to file a complaint to our data protection representative, as per the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. You can contact our data protection representative on:
Address: Eternal Robotics Private Limited, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Email: [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with our actions further to the above, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
If you would at any time like to review or change the personal information in your account or deactivate/delete your account, you can:
▪ Log in to your account settings and update/deactivate/delete your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our App. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our App visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
1. Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided under Section 13 below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list — however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we are legally required to follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the App, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the App. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the App, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may where legally required notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to remain informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at14. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
or by post to:
Eternal Robotics Private Limited
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the following legal rights, among others, to:
▪ request deletion of data;
▪ request change or correction of data;
▪ object to, or limit or restrict, use of data;
▪ request withdrawal of consent; and
▪ request access and/or to take your data.
Where your request pursuant to this section 14 is clearly groundless, repetitive or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee or to the extent legally permitted, refuse to comply with your request. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.